ABYSS WALKERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application-Charles86

Go down

Application-Charles86 Empty Application-Charles86

Post  charles86 Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:05 pm

Hello,

1) What does being part of an alliance mean to you ?
It means a strong sense of online community where people come along side one another to help them play the game as well as they can. It also provides a strong network of protection and trade to keep it members safe from hostile forces.

2) What can you offer the alliance should you be accepted ?
While I'm inexperienced at O-game (This is my first galaxy) I am a quick learner. I'm always very egger to help my friends and defend those who try and hurt them. I play primarily as a turtle, but I'm interesting in learning how to get better at using fleets and crashing people. =) I'm also a very active player, since I'm a university student with a good bit of free time.

3) What are you looking to get from this alliance should you be accepted ?
There are two main things I'd be looking to get out of this alliance. First is a chance to learn how to be less of a turtle and move into a more aggressive style of game-play. Second is the chance to play in a well coordinated alliance.

Two side notes, I'm good friends with Ducky, who first suggested this alliance to me. (I use to be part of AoE) Second I'm ranked 364 with about 50k in points. =)

Thanks for your consideration of this application

charles86

Back to top Go down