ABYSS WALKERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

story

3 posters

Go down

story Empty story

Post  what's t Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:09 pm

Helene Petrovic swallowed nervously as she packed the last of her suitcases at midnight. She left out only her toiletries and the clothes she would wear in the morning. She was frantic to be finished with it all? She had become so jumpy lately. The strain had become too much, she decided. It was time to put an end to it. She lifted the suitcase from the bed and placed it next to the others. From the foyer, the faint click of a turning lock reached her ears. She jammed her hand against her mouth to muffle a scream. He wasn't supposed to come tonight. She turned around to face him.
"Helene?" His voice was polite.
"Weren't you planning to say goodbye?"
"I... I was going to write you."
"That won't be necessary now."
With his right hand, he reached into his pocket....

think you for your answers;

what's t

Back to top Go down

story Empty Re: story

Post  gddawggg420 Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:24 pm

She had become visibly nervous as he reached into his pocket pulling out a small box from within it.
"Its too bad you feel you need to leave" Stephen said with a tone full of dissapointment.
"I had been hoping that it wasnt going to come to this."
He reached out and placed the box in the palm of her hand, letting out a small sigh.
" I know that I have not been around a lot lately. I am sorry for that. But I still want you to keep that. I bought it for you regardless. I hoped it would at least be an offering of peace but I see you have your mind made up allready. I just didnt want you to think i had forgotten you."
Looking around the room Stephen could see the open drawers that Helene had emptied in the hours before he came home. He noticed the suitcases she had packed with all her belongings on the floor next to the bed.
He walked over to the cabinet and reached for a glass, looked at Helene in the mirror behind the shelf. She stood there staring at the box in her hand with confusion in her eyes.
" Do you at least want to have one more drink with me?" he asked her as he put ice cubes in his glass. as he poured his drink Helene did not hear him mutter under his breath "I dont want you to leave."
gddawggg420
gddawggg420
Admin
Admin

https://abysswalkers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  my3brats Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:17 am

As Stephen looks back up from his glass he notices the tears in Helene's eyes as she opens the box. "Why are you crying? I thought this would make you happy it's what you wanted isn't it?" Stephen asks in confusion. Helene not knowing how he is going to take the news swallows hard as she wipes away the tears. "Stephen I am pregnant. I didn't think you were ready to commit to me." she says still confused. As Stephen looks at Helene in shock he blurts out "Are you sure you are pregnant? Is it mine?" Helene now very upset from his reaction relizes he is doubting her and her love for him. He doesnt trust me how dare him not trust me he is always the one out of town. He is the one who is always coming home late. I should be the one not to trust him. As all the thoughts go racing through her head she relizes that Stephen is staring at her stomach. "What are you looking at?" Helene snaps. Stephen still staring at her stomach says "Thats why you are leaving me? You thought I wasnt ready for a baby. I love you Helene. I am sorry for my reaction. You should have just told me what was wrong."
my3brats
my3brats

Back to top Go down

Post  starshooter Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:56 am

By now Helene had tears pouring down her dress leaving stains through the makeup on her eyes. "Would you have even listened?" Stephen just stared, open mouthed. Helene started to get angry, "You're never home! How dare you ask if the baby is yours. I should be asking you what you do when your out of town." Stephen stuttered trying to get a word in but Helene continued. "I may still love you but I can't bring this baby up like this."

"Just open the box, Helene. Just open it, please." Stephen pleaded. Helene straightened her back and went to sit on the bed, causing a suitcase to fall to the floor with a loud thud. Emotions swirled around the room, stress and tension from Helene and confidence from Stephen. He went to sit by her on the bed knocking another suitcase off. He set his glass down on the table along the way. He took her hand and placed it on the lid of the little black box. With him guiding her she lifted the lid off.

"Oh!" Helene said surprised.
starshooter
starshooter

Back to top Go down

Post  gddawggg420 Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:08 pm

With tears streaming down her cheeks she looked into Stephens eyes. "Its beautifull" was all she could muster the strenght to say.
He got up from the bed and perched down in front of her on one knee " I know i havent been around a lot lately but now you know why. I needed to put in extra hours at work to buy you this ring. I love you Helene" he stated as he gazed directly into her tear filled eyes. " I want to spend the rest of my life with you Helene. I want to be here to help raise the child you are carrying within you. Would you make me the happiest man alive and do me the honor of marrying me ?"
gddawggg420
gddawggg420
Admin
Admin

https://abysswalkers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  starshooter Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:43 pm

Helene knocked the suitcases off the bed she jumped so hard. She rolled into Stephen saying, "Yes, yes, yes!" They tumbled on the floor until they finally separated themselves. Stephen pulled Helene close to him and brushed his lips across hers. "I love you, Helene." Helene was about to reply when she saw another black box that had fallen out of Stephen's jacket during their tumble. She broke from Stephen and went over to pick it up. Stephen saw this and grabbed Helene kissing her frantically moving towards the bed to try and distract her. It almost worked. All of the emotions that had built up in Helene had finally found a vent. But a small thought in the back of her mind was thinking, why would there be two black boxes?
starshooter
starshooter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum