ABYSS WALKERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Master M Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:00 pm

1) What does an alliance mean to you? A group, a team, a network, a hive. You might even call it a well oiled machine.

2) What are you looking to get from this alliance should you be accepted into the Abyss? The obvious is strength in numbers. Being in an alliance gives others pause. That said, it's also a trading forum, a library/learning center and can be entertaining as well!

I have a top 200 in Uni 11 and a top 300 in Uni 31. It's only a matter of time before...

I don't talk much. I'm very active. I will provide answers to questions and resources when I can. I've played both fleeter and miner. I can be a diplomat, leader, or follower.

If you back me up, I'll sacrifice everything to back you. I'm faithful to the alliance, perhaps to a fault. Smile

Master M

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  gddawggg420 Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:03 pm

nice, sounds exactly the kind of player we are looking for here. So i say your in. Put an app in ingame and when i see it i will get you in. Dont forget to register to the forums too as stated on the alliance page. Thanks, Welcome to the Abyss -dawg-
gddawggg420
gddawggg420
Admin
Admin

https://abysswalkers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down