ABYSS WALKERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application from Kristoffer

2 posters

Go down

Application from Kristoffer Empty Application from Kristoffer

Post  Kristoff Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:31 am

Hello,

I will answer the questions now:

An alliance for me, is very important because, it is a place of friendship and converse, "if one man falls, two will pick him up", that is what it's all about.
I've been in many alliances, and most of them lack structure and communication, making the alliance pretty worthless... I can see that this alliance is like a "family" and that is what I was looking for.

If I get accepted into the alliance, then I will do whatever is takes to help fellow members and compete in points. I have 6000 points at the moment and have played quite alot in Universe 17... buy I will be friendly and be honored if accepted into the alliance Very Happy

I am a miner, I always say "BIG mines and defense before fleet", I usually have TOO much Deuterium and trade alot, I rise fast after an attack because of my style. After my mines are complete, I build a small fleet and raid smaller targets for increased income. In war, I am the one transporting millions of resources to my targeted allies and friends, I have no problem giving away resources if the friend really needs it Very Happy

Thanks for reading,
Kristoffer

Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Application from Kristoffer Empty Re: Application from Kristoffer

Post  gddawggg420 Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:33 am

wow very nice indeed. Sounds like you have some experience playing and from what you posted, it was the most in depth app i have gotten thus far. So i would have to say that if you put an app in ingame we would be glad to have you as a member of the AW family. Welcome to the Abyss.
gddawggg420
gddawggg420
Admin
Admin

https://abysswalkers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  my3brats Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:39 am

Nice to see that we have anouther great addition to AW. Glad to have you aboard and look forward to working with you.
my3brats
my3brats

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:42 am

Welcome in the abyss Mister Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down