ABYSS WALKERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance

Go down

Alliance Empty Alliance

Post  Efcattle Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:59 am

What does an alliance mean?

Great question!

Decided to see what Wikipedia had to say about “Alliance” I learned some new facts and wanted to share them:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wikipedia:
An alliance is an agreement between two or more parties, made in order to advance common goals and to secure common interests. The Anglo-Portuguese Alliance between England (succeeded by the United Kingdom) and Portugal is the oldest alliance in the world which is still in force. It was signed in 1373.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) What does an alliance mean to you?

An alliance for me is being a contributing party that is part of a bigger goal that is shared with like minded people as myself. A place to meet other cool people that are into “Kicking some mutaul Ass and having fun”. Being willing to share knowledge and resorces with others within the alliance.

2) What are you looking to get from this alliance should you be accepted into the Abyss?

Having been introduced to the game from a current member of AW and spending time playing the game and reviewing many posts on the O Game forum decided that AW is a mature group of players.

Play with and be part of a group of mature players that also enjoy the O Game.

Have some fun.

EF

Mad Cow Farm 6:220:11

Efcattle

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum