ABYSS WALKERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application

Go down

application Empty application

Post  captainm Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:32 am

hey been looking at this group for a long time now and was wondering if i could please have an invite??

Very Happy as i want to really be appart of this alliance and show you what i can do Smile

captainm

Back to top Go down

application Empty any other info?

Post  captainm Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:12 pm

if there is any other information that you need then just feel free to ask as i really want to be appart of this alliance , and feel i could offer great support to all members and also help to expand the galaxy layout?

captainm

Back to top Go down

application Empty Re: application

Post  gddawggg420 Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:29 pm

yeh need to know your ingame name.. and have you answer the 2 questions that ar eon the application, and give the info it requests at least,...https://abysswalkers.forumotion.com/applications-f3/application-t2.htm is the link to it. and currenly anyone ranked under 1000 needs to have an exception made so if you can give any info extra and maybe a few reasons as to how you can help AW and have AW help you then that would be great. Thanks
-dawg
gddawggg420
gddawggg420
Admin
Admin

https://abysswalkers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

application Empty answers to application questions

Post  captainm Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:03 am

yeh ok thats sounds ok to me,

1) well first off being part of an alliance means that support is always there for both me and also the other members of the team, as well as this it also means that there is always room for progress and that chance to help other members progress too.

2) well i have been part of this game for a long time now (since august 07) and so know the ins and outa of the game quite well. i have changed my name consantly and so have nobody looking for me or after me who mite want to sart war and so i am also bringing no trouble to the group or looking for an ecape route. as well as these points there are also a few members who are part of the alliance near me and so can help them to progress better and also have them help me, and so further the alliance to greatness.

3) just to be part of a great team who know how to work together well and so know how to use this game well and how to progress quickly. also im juts looking for a team who knows how to enjoy themselves while playing the game but at the same time take it seriously. also i like to help people to get beter and progress at the game so would be good to work with new people. Smile

i hope that i have shown to ure estimations and hope to hear from you soon, game name = captainmarvel, postition = 3:251:8. cheers

captainm

Back to top Go down

application Empty sorry

Post  captainm Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:53 pm

sorry forgot to put that im from the uk Smile

captainm

Back to top Go down

Post  gddawggg420 Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:33 am

put the ingame app in and make sure you are registered to the forums and your in.
gddawggg420
gddawggg420
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

application Empty thank you

Post  captainm Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:33 am

i have registerd to the forum but is there a certain member that i mus ask for the application?? if so who and where are they situated?? Very Happy

captainm

Back to top Go down

Post  gddawggg420 Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:23 pm

no certain memebr to ask. you have to go to the allaince page and hit the Apply to alliance button somewhere on it. im not positive where on the page it is but i do know it is on there somewhere
gddawggg420
gddawggg420
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down